Sunday, July 3, 2011

Here We Go

I have been stripped of every worldy passion and idol this summer that has gotten in the way of me glorifying God. In four weeks alone I have come closer to Christ, ended a serious relationship, and answered a call to ministry for the rest of my life.

I will be going on staff with Campus Outreach at Jacksonville University for the 2011-2012, and 2012-2013 school year. From there my goal is to attend Southeast Baptist Theological Seminary and pursue a Masters of Theology. I will not let anyone or anything in this world get in the way of pursuing my dream. I hate to sound selfish but I have a job to do and that is build the next generation of Christ laboers. I have a job to share the gospel. I have a job to solely rely on alone and nothing of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment