Sunday, October 30, 2011

I honestly have no idea what to write sometimes. God is doing so much in my life at such a fast rate it is hard to keep up. Since coming home from Orlando and entering a season of dilligence and obedience, God has provided SO MUCH. What I am doing is so "counter culture". What I am doing with my life goes against the status quo. But what I am doing with my life will hopefully bring others to heaven. That is my ultimate goal for my life to be a testimony to the grace and power of Jesus Christ.

My friend who is on staff with Campus Outreach in Melbourne Florida is doing some lets say some unexplainable things. At FIT he is discipling and growing strong relationships with international Muslim students from Saudi Arabia. He wants to share the gospel and Jesus Christ, grow in fellowship, graduate, and then show them that God wants to use them in amazing ways. He has a vision of them going back and planting a church in Saudi Arabia! I in 10 years hope to be a guest pastor at that church.

I know that someday in 3-5 years I will be preaching the gospel and leading a church that will be "the light of the world" for a broken dark chaotic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment