Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Battle for the Throne, Evil vs Peace, Grace vs Sin

The greatest stumbling block for any person can be himself. With all of the crazy thoughts and ideas, the human heart is wicked and decitful. In Jeremiah 17 of the Old Testament, God illustrates this illusion.

However praise be to God that grace and mercy is following us. Even when we go to the club a bar, it follows us. Grace is relentless in streching out its open arms for us. You see before the creation of Earth, grace was already created by God himself. That is in man's most perfect form, where man could love and experience God's grace the most. Again a person's relationship with their father whether good or bad is the greatest form of human love and satisfcation.

Even being in full time ministry, even being saved and awed by grace, I still screw up big time. Whenever I run away from my creator and savior, and try to do my own thing, it blows up. Whenever I try to go with my own desires or feelings, they get crushed. Sure they might be fulfilled for a couple of days, but eventually that fulfillment goes away.

People sometimes wonder how outspoken and passionate I am for Jesus Christ. We you put ask Jesus to come in and be your savior and everlasing purpose, it all adds up. This world is broken and all of its ways systems and desires will eventually perish. However the blood of the lamb that died for the forgivness of my sins will never perish! Jesus is coming again to rescue his children. Until then this place is only temporary. I have one life and I sure do not want to waste it living in apathy or guilt.

I have not always made the smartest decisions, and God has taken me through a lot of valleys to draw me closer to him. Being a 24 year old fraternity guy who is extremely full of passion, there are a lot of idols to crush. God is softening my heart and changing desires that I have had for all of my life. It is not a one time fixing process. Lordship, that is glorify God as your savior and "Lord" takes time (days, months, years).

The greatest strength gift or strength that the Lord has blessed me with is a passion for the word, and changing lives that is relentless. The greater the cirumstances, the greater God can do because he capable of anything. And as his children we can expect all of his blessings, all of his love, all of his righteouness. Im not saying he is going to bless you with a 5 bedroom house, 3 handicap golf game, and 4 healthy children. All of those things are great, however we need to always align ourselves with the source and not the actual resource!!

I will never lose not, I will never give up, I will take over this world for Jesus Christ, and bring as many people as I can with me. Because the Holy Spirit before the creation of this world put this vision on my heart. I am a chosen one, I have a great high priest whos radiance stretches east as far as the west. I have a savior who made himself lower than the angels, now crowned with victory, who tasted death for me. The author and perfector of my faith, for HIS kingdom will be used to bring Glory to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment