Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Seasons

This semester has brought it share of good and bad. But one thing remains and shall remain. That is the power of Jesus Christ can get anyone through anything. I hate to be so literal but there were so many days weeks where I longed for a miracle involving some situations. However one thing that has kept me going day by day hour by hour is the holy spirit moving in me. One thing learned is perservernce. Next semester obidence in all aspects of my life is something that I am going to strive for. New doors will opening people will come and go however my faith in God will not.

At one point after Thanksgiving I lost my truck, my new apartment, a best friend, my position in the fraternity, and the respect of some folks. All of those worldy things do not matter. However where God has me now I have the ability to capitalize on so many opporunities he has blessed me with. Next semester I will get back into serving at Celebration. The fraternity is still my mission field however I am going at it with a different approach. I tried being a "pastor" to my brothers however I did not take the time to sit down with any of them and talk about their probelms. To share the gospel you have to be willing to take the time and effort to dive into someone's heart and mindset. That is how I came so close. A good friend took the time and energy. By the way thanks my brother. Just because I have failed in some areas according to the world, I havent in the eyes of Jesus Christ because he is the only one who sees the strength and love in my heart through the holy spirit. Thanks father friend and brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment