Monday, November 29, 2010

Obligations are broken, cirumstances keeping getting worse, tommorow can determine so much. But through these past couple weeks of a car accident studying for a final that might determine how much longer I am in college, and even a living situation being in turmoil DOES not keep me worrying. Well yes it does but no matter how many times I turn to God he follows through. No matter how many situations or circumstances might weigh me down....I KEEP GETTING THROUGH. It amazes me how God's love and power can get us through anything. I mean look in the bible Elijah was fed by ravens, when nailed to a cross and sent to hell God's son was risen from the dead. God's love and promice always follows through for those who are obident in his teachings.

I can no longer live a life worrying everyday how things might line up. It seems the darts and shots keep getting thrown at me. This semester especially but SO MANY God things have been lined up for me. Yet the world or enemy wants to illustrate the bad things. But I keep writing and telling myself "Eric if you did not have God you would be a warrior who can get through the things of this world." Either you would be a quiter worrier. I AM NOT ANY OF THOSE ANYMORE I AM A WARRIOR WITH THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST THAT CAN CONQUER ANY MOUNTAIN. If I have to climb 5 mountains in one week then so be it. It is not how we start the race it is how we finish it. I pray that I can end up victorious in these next coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment