Monday, April 29, 2013

Hustle and Bustle

The past 8 days have taken their physical and mental toll on me. I do not think since be able to work, I have felt more exhausted. Working 70 hours is great because you get so much done, but at the end it leaves you exhausted.

We finished up or Campus Evaluation today at JU. It sure is great to see the 70-100 students that our ministry has impacted in some way shape or form on campus. Over the past semester I have been able to create solid relationships with 10-15 guys in 2 different fraternities. And even better the Lord has blessed me with two guys one in Sigma Chi and Sigma Nu who want to do nothing but share their faith.

I could honestly go on and write a book how hard it has been over the last week. I think a trick the enemy plays is boasting our weaknesses and minimizing our victories. It is so easy and natural for us to become like this. We are broken people living in a broken world, and are in a natural state of rebellion against God. No wonder!

The next 3 months are going to be crazy. Usually it is a time of highs lows and change. On the high going to Puerto Rico and be able to invest in our future leaders. The low seeing faithful students of the ministry graduate and go off into the work world. Also losing two staff members and a close friend. One who is going to China to be a missionary for two years. Here what lies ahead
1. Raising 1250.00 dollars a month in new support (15000)
2. Going to Puerto Rico for a month
3. Going to Massachuetts? If all the pieces work out
4. Going to Orlando for a global staff conference
5. Moving out to Riverside

I'm ready lets do this. Or should I say I show up and let Jesus do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment