Saturday, June 12, 2010

I have finally figured out the solution to something minor that has gotten in the way with my walk with Christ. I think the enemy has tried every trick in his book to bring me down. But thank God for friends and brothers who offer you insight and knowledge on what it means to not only live for Christ, but to walk by his side. When we choose to walk with Christ, we sometimes take a road with many twists and turns. For example imagine going down a highway or interstate compared to taking backgrounds. The interstate or highway is better because you get there faster and there is less trials and tribulations. However if you take the back roads, you might get caught up in something and it will take you longer to get to that destination. Ultimately the final destination has been Jesus Christ.

Since now I have finally realized that this annoying baggage or whatever you want to call it will no longer be able to keep up with me. I have thanks to the holy spirit and repentance gotten back on the highway and going full force. Like I said one minute your on the highway full force, the next minute little side step after little side step, the enemy has you taking these stupid backgrounds trying to slow you down. Perseverance my friend is ultimately what God has been trying to teach me this past week.

The enemy has tried to steal the victories of the Lord. These antics and games do not work. Thank you for a God who sent his only son to save and lead me in the right direction. Better than any Garmin GPS or IPhone map. And above all else thank you for friends and brothers who have shown me how to get back on the right road.

No comments:

Post a Comment