Thursday, June 10, 2010

A man who was whipped, spit at, nailed to a cross, tormented by the same people who shouted Hosanna in the highest

I am in shock and awe of what Jesus Christ did in my heart last night. Even after 5 months I got saved, I still struggled with this one burden or "tick" that kind of held me down. Well sometimes it was like a mosquito and then at other times it was like a heavy burden weighing me down. Enough was enough. With all of my heart and emotion last night I brought it to the cross. And finally Jesus Christ took it away. You have to realize that Jesus Christ in the flesh experinced more emotional and physical so that OUR scars and burdens could be healed in his awesome spirit. A man who was whipped, spit at, nailed to a cross, tormented by the same people who shouted Hosanna in the highest, do you think there is some emotional struggle there? Jesus Christ is not some holy or godly figure. He is in flesh our personal savior. This perhaps has been the biggest victory since I have recommitted my life to Christ. Because you need to realize what I was going through followed me and messed with my mind for so long. A burden that followed me for....almost all of my time in college is now gone erased. I will no longer again struggle. Instead I am rejoice with the amazing spirit and grace that Jesus Christ showed me. It has allowed me to become more radiant and bold in my walk with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment