Friday, June 4, 2010

After working a double.....hanging out with the family.....doing laundry.......sending out emails......and working out it gets me sometimes that the enemy likes to mess with my thoughts and experessions. I guess maybe that is where I am the most vunerable. But thank God I have the best weapon to overcome that fear or crazy thought. My mind sometimes goes places that I wonder how it gets there. I am a thinker lets just say that. But these past couple of weeks I need to pray more, I need to dive into the word more. Because when I do that it leaves me with an ultimate feeling of comfort and grace. It is the only place where I can get raw with God and we can have some uno y uno time. Where all of my probelms concerns and victories we can talk about them.

I am less than three months away from Costa Rica. I cannot wait and this will be the first of many trips. Wherever Jesus Christ wants to go me "as you wish Lord I'll be there".

No comments:

Post a Comment