Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tunnel vision

Theres a difference between living for Christ and walking with Christ. For example when you do something wrong the holy spirit is so warm inside you, be burns you with a conviction. Sometimes so strong it is like chucking the bird at the cross? Sorry it sounds blunt but I have honestly become so bold and so transformed by Christ, that when I feel that way then I know its wrong. However just because I am walking with Christ, my flesh still hungers and wants the things of this world. And still the past sometimes gets me here and there. Especially with people or things that have burned me in the past. That justs life. But thank you for a God who sent you his only son. Thank you for a God who can truely bless you with the ability to be an amazing influence and leader. I think that outweighs some little baggage or burdens of this world. Above all else him sending his only son to die on the cross, and rise from the dead from 3 days of hell defintley outweighs it. I mean could you imagine what kind of things Jesus went through while down there? And he didnt do it for himself.....HE DID IT FOR YOU MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment