Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just driving from breakfast to class on the day before Thanksgiving, I can feel all of the stress uncertainity and tension that the holidays bring is gone. I know what I need to do because God has not only been there for me in the past but he will continue to be there. As long as I call onto him he will show me great and mighty things. He will get you through days even weeks of uncertainity. No longer will I walk this earth in worry. Because nor height or depth, nor any human or thing of this world can seperate you from the love of Jesus Christ.

In order to recieve the blessings of the all powerful and loving God, you have to obey and have a realtionship with his Son. It is not one judged by actions words, but mainly the status of your heart. The heart is the sole center piece of the human body. It runs everything even our thought process. Some of us often get discouraged when our actions can not align with our heart. Have u ever "man I want go to serve but....why bother?" God sees the iniative and effort that means your heart is being transformed. And when that happens through Jesus Christ "he wants to give you a high five or big hug." Through prayer time and surrounding yourself by the right things, that mental effort will turn into action. And the people of this world will wonder "of all people how in the heck is he serving with such a strong bold heart?" Only because of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment