Monday, November 15, 2010

Through life and the business about graduating, God has pulled me away from some things that used to help me build up my walk with him. This is including spending a heck of a lot less time with spiritual friends who were men. Grant it right now if I ever needed prayer I could call from 3-5 of my brothers or spiritual friends and they would drop everything and be there for me. However some guys who were there with me everyday we have other occupations. But the enenmy has gotten into my head to think "those friendships are gone because you'll do not hang out." Well the fact is when you get a full time job, get married, and start having other life occupations as a young adult, they will eventually fade away. The bond of brotherhood and friendship will be there as God's blessing. DO NOT EVER FORGET THAT FRIEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment