Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laidback

Honestly the past day and a half I have not done really much. I have been catching up with a lot of folks and praying for them. I have spent the last two days on campus just really really enjoying life. Being in a fraternity, working, applying for full time jobs, church, family, friends, girlfriend, mission trip and the craziness of life can have a daunting drain on us. I am so blessed for this time God has allowed me to just relax and prep up for the upcoming weeks and months.

There is so much change that is taking place with going to a new church, graduating, friends, and all fo that other jazz. But no matter where I am or what the situation might be I will always seek God for refugee strength and wisdom. When we seek him first and foremost everything else falls into place. Everything in this world makes a heck of a lot more sense. I know that whatever storms and mountains I have to climb, God's will prevails because I bring everything to him.

I pray that while life starts to get really busy and change that I can continue to serve him with a cheerful and passionate heart. I pray that my wordly desires die and I take up the cross daily through serving and reaching out to others. I pray that I NEVER LOSE heart in his amazing story love and humbleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment