Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TO ALL MY BROTHRERS IN KAPPA SIG AND JESUS CHRIST

The Star and Crescent shall not by worn by every man but only him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman a man of honor and courage. A man of zeal yet humble. An intelligent man a man of truth. One who tempers action with wisdom. And above all else one who walks in the light of God.

According to this world the accomplishment of men are measured by a couple of things.
1. the size of your wallet
2. the size of your biceps
3. the size of your sexual drive
4. possessions and the size of your de la casa
5. when you will retire
6. the size of your bank account

Honestly my wallet is looking thin right now, my biceps are not 22's, I am staying pure till marriage, I live with my parents, and the only cool thing I really have are some fantsy golf clubs, I want to work till no longer make an impact, and finally I'm not rolling dubs in my bank account, even when I just got my tax refund check from the IRS. Instead I strive to be more than just those things. I am a man of purpose and principle. A man with a cheerful heart who goes into battle with humble kindness and a selfless desire to show others the light of the cross. Strength and courage comes from walking by faith and not by sight. Strength and courage are gained when I win battles in the name of Jesus Christ. When I conquer a past that might make some stumble for an entire lifetime. I want to be a man that honors god.....loves his future wife.......loves his future kids with everything that he has got in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment