Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Flesh

Sometimes as warriors and champions in Jesus Christ no matter how much we pray and seek God the weakness of our flesh catches up. After ending a 21 day fast lets just say I have been consuming a lot of food. Wendys Chik Fil A the whole shin dig. But on a more serious note I am starting to feel anxiety. I am starting to feel the stress I am starting to freak out. As something as simple about filling out an application for Teach for America. Because it is reminding me of my past. Having to answer questions about my DUI and dive into court records is not the best way to spend an afternoon.

But honestly MY PAST IS ERASED. The emotions or thoughts are still there but the hurt is gone. Because my savior died and hung on a cross for my pain my suffering. He suffered died and rose on the third day. He spent 3 days in hell. Imagine hell because it makes Nazis look like angels compared to hell. The human mind is not capable of thinking of the pain and suffering that Jesus Christ went through.

When I am alone, working on something I have to guard myself. I like being to alone sometimes because it allows me to get stuff done. But I always must be on the offensive. I always must seek no matter how tired or desperate for energy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment