Sunday, February 27, 2011

His People Accelerated Increase

While a bunch of bad things continue to unfold in this broken world I continue to not live a reactionary lifestyle. I do not aspire to achieve the American Dream rather I aspire to live God's dream. If that means dropping everything and moving to Costa Rica or wherever to be a life long missionary, if that means moving up north to start a church then that is what will happen. Sure I want to be successful but only through God's will. I want to live a blameless life. I want to live a life of progression. Complacency for any company or organization equals trouble. However in the eyes of Jesus Christ he never wants us to rest. BECAUSE WE ARE HIS HANDS AND FEET EVERYDAY IT IS SAD TO SAY BUT PEOPLE THAT DO NOT KNOW HIM SPEND AN ETERNAL LIFE IN A BOTTOMLESS PIT. I know its not a feel God feeling it drives me insane when I can not have the right words or actions to lead people to the gospel BUT I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP OR LOSE MY FIRE FOR SPREADING THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. It is not through a sermon or a ministry rather it is through close relationships with people friends family and others. If it takes 40 years of prayer, 4o years of blood sweat and tears, then it is worth it because Christ never gave up on me. God has laid this on my heart so much that whenever a conversation goes sour about bringing a friend brother or family member to Christ, it just tears me apart inside. It makes me cry. But I will continue to pray and never give up until I can no longer do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment