Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So some might think that I am crazy. Some might think I am doing too much in such a small amount of time. Some might think that I base my life and all of its actions on some text that might be untrue to some. But my question to you, what other purpose are we to turn to? What is your purpose in life and how can you measure that?

How do you fear death? Do you as it as an ending or maybe suffering. In the book of Philippians Paul is trapped in prison and trying to write his thoughts on death. "I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed in my body, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body whether by life or death" -1 Philippians 1:20-22

I do not fear death anymore because I know that once my life is over on this world. I will be entering the kingdom of heaven. I want my funeral not to be sad but rather a celebration. A celebration of Jesus Christ. A celebration of how he worked through my life and impacted others.

A lot of this sounds crazy a lot of people think I might be losing my mind, however walking with Jesus Christ is not the most popular thing to do. I am not going to get stoned or stuff like that but this world only knows a certain life style. This world only knows so much. This world is not my home. It is in heaven when I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment