Saturday, April 23, 2011

Almost there but yet still a bit far away

It seems like with almost less than 4 days to go till graduation that the smell of victory is near. The finish line to the end of something and the start of something even bigger is within my grasp. All in all with the transition of one life set to another, I just want to quit. I just want to give in and quit my freaken job so that I could have a bit more free time. I am tired of working holidays I am tired of doing dealing with the same ole crap, but what is the point? It seems like no matter how extra far I go that it is not good enough.

There are some amazing opporunities within my grasp. I can smell them I can taste them but I fully can not grasp them. Through the past month or so God has been leading me to the ultimate prize. He has been leading me to a dream of a life time. I grow weary I grow tired and sometimes disappointed for days even weeks, yet I have to continue fighting. I will finish this race with the same effort I started it with. I will pursue God contiously growing day by day hour by hour week by week.

No comments:

Post a Comment