Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Luke 9

"Take nothing for the journey whatever house you enter stay there until you leave. If they do not welcome you shake off the dust and leave the town as a testimony against them"

"The knowledge of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but others I speak in parables so that through seeing they may not see through hearing they may not understand"

For those who follow Jesus Christ hold in us love and grace in a savior that can change lives generations and the world. For we have nothing to fear so why is it this world sucks our potiential to to do good out of us? It is fear and not fully surrendering to the will of God.

Because of our nervousness and our fear of losing control it makes us weak. I pray that I wold not become weary or spend so much time glorifying myself. I pray that I would be compelled and moved by the struggle depression and brokeness of others. This world is fierce and unmerciful. But those believers in Jessus Christ with a bold iniative hold the weapons of faith hope and love to break every stronghold and conquer any mountain. Let us raise up.

No comments:

Post a Comment