Thursday, April 7, 2011

One year ago I was a baby. I was a new son of Jesus Christ. Exactly one year later i am consumed in his love and plan for my life. He has taken this broken individual in this broken world and given him a plan who which he never was capable of accomplishing without him. There is a strong possibility that I will be teaching Social Studies at a small Christian private school...Really??? 1. this economy for any college grad sucks...I do not have the best GPA or the best credentials. 2. education is not a priority in our current government affairs. I am sorry to say Rick Scott and the Tea Party need to get their priorities straight. Thats another story. 3. A small private Christian school? I ethically and spiritually could be teaching the world of God to 8th grade boys> 4. History teacher....youth pastor.....pastor....councilor.......what am i getting myself into. 5. And a year from now I could be proposing to the one girl who seeks God with all of her heart, and thats all that matters to her....wow I am not in college no more. 6. Who knows these plans could flop tommorow....but God will get me through this time and time again. However it makes me turn my stomach and get aggrevated when I see folks struggle and they need Christ in their life......but to walk with the King of Kings the Lord of Lords...its a big step...he bled for us...he died for us....he rose for us.....so that we could live a peaceful life....glorifying him.....have an audacious faith serving him.....and be filled and made whole walking with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment