Monday, May 10, 2010

23But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins;

It took me to go to my grandfather's cemetary today for me to get some quiet time. I honestly have not been there in years but in a place where often sadness is experinced, I felt the joy of the holy spirit in my life. Sitting on that bench near my grandfather's grave made me realize that often the enemy makes us slaves. Slaves of sin and brokeness if we are not careful. Luckily I have not been broken in the past couple of months but he keeps trying to break me. Well I will not give in. You see what many do not realize is that my heart is been filled with the holy spirit and sometimes we often act with our mind and not our heart. When we do things for us and not for Jesus Christ our mind takes in control. But when you have Christ, that captivity fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment