Monday, May 31, 2010

no burden baggage or yoke will ever hold me down. for i am so steadfast in the Lord he is taking me to new places.....new ends of world Nigeria Egypt 2011.....new people....new experinces.....and my friend this is only the begining of my walk with Christ......I will walk with him until I hopefully that one day reach the gates of heaven.......but for now I need to do everything in my power to share the amazing grace and love of Jesus Christ....who above all else will see you free....will you join me so that when we enter the enter the gates of heaven.....we will go in together?


i will no longer see my friends and co workers struggle....for my iron has been sharpen and keeps getting sharper.....it is time for me to become more bold in my words actions and how i conduct myself as a man of God and a worshipper as a Jesus Christ......not as a worshipper or a idolizer but rather have the mind set of a simple servant

No comments:

Post a Comment