Monday, May 24, 2010

There is just something about candlelight that amazes me. I know it sounds kind of random but the burning of a candle represents something consistent. Honestly to me the fire that consumes an individual for Christ can be an illustration for a candle. No matter where I pray or where I go to pray, I always have candles by my side. Because it helps me focus on my fire with God. Most importantly as you seek him that fire keeps getting greater. No longer to the joys of a life of hypocrisy consume my life. Instead when I seek to walk in the light of Jesus Christ, that is when I feel most satsified.


Ok so this might be stepping on a limb but recently I have been asked a ton of questions about "dating". To Christians that word has a whole multitude of meanings. I honestly have been on a date been well ages because I have focused on my walk with Christ. But now it is bold and radiant and the ultimate driving force in all aspects of life including "dating". So how the heck do you do that? Well above all else a great first date would be go to go church together and maybe lunch after that. It is so important to have a similar walk with Christ. This is something I have prayed about a lot because I really in the past have never put Christ first in my dating life. Soo lets see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment