Sunday, May 9, 2010

The long walk

This week or maybe since 10 days has seen like a long walk. I honestly have been stranded with some situations that have been bugging the daylights out of me. For those folks who notice I have not wrote in my blog much. Instead I have focused on relaxing in the form of hanging out with friends that I haven't seen in awhile. But when you do that every night, it sometimes brings a wear on you. I honestly have not had any personal time to myself when this week should of been focused on that. In my walk with Christ, I have neglected. My fire is there but not as radiant as it should be.

Driving home from the gym yesterday afternoon I saw a white dove off fly past my windshead. The weird part me and my roomate saw it as a sign of the holy spirit. It was something that I have never seen before in my life. I honestly haven't prayed about its meaning but I believe God is trying to show me the amazing grace. We sometimes get side tracked but hopefully being side tracked will make you grow stronger. It has. I just pray that this summer above all else I can grow more in him. I hope and pray that I can find the ambition I had earlier this year. Jesus is waiting for me to go "all in" for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment