Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fear

I guess maybe sometimes fear of the past can bring a person down. I know for a fact fear that devleops in our personal lives is a result of someone or something what what they say or do in our lives. We often get caught up in the world of fear and it can prevent us from achieving God's purpose. An almighty God that took time to make us with his hands and provide us with a purpose, did not create fear within is. The hardest thing we can over come is to break that fear. Instead of worrying what others say and think, spending time on what God thinks about our actions through prayer is a better plan.

I sometimes think of my past mistakes. Especially the ones that have been really costly to me. Often it is a tool of the enemy, and he likes to play his games. But I keep reminidng myself and praying that Jesus Christ and having faith in him, he helps guide me through fear of the future and of what people say and do in my personal life. Through his teachings I know how to not only handle it but break fear. I used to get caught up for such a long time on personal mistakes. But now since I am living in his purpose, I do not have time to sit back and be all pessimistic. Everyday I am conquering the unknown. I am conquering the fear of perception and image in this world. And this is making me into a bold man of God.........Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment