Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I have been pushed to the brink with the current situations. I have never been so drastically moved by the grace of Jesus Christ in my life in the past couple of days. I hit an all time low with a couple of severe incidents this week. But I never was alone. I had friends brothers a pastor and spiritual leaders give me fire and inspiration back. I NEVER LOSE HEART. Because he died for me, and I will continue to serve him. Because there are soo many people in this world that need his love. Imagine a world with no crying no pain no suffering no weeping. Imagine a world of no slavery genocide and war. Because my friend that is what heaven is going to look like. It says in the bible that 1 day in heaven is better than 1000 of our best days on earth. I can not wait. But I still have to bring my friends and family to the truth....the ultimate truth. Walking the narrow path takes commitment patience grace and dying to your wants and needs daily. But if you never lose heart and walk by faith, Christ renews your soul day by day. Times get tough there are so many questions to ask but you have to keep on pushing.

No longer do I carry the wants of my flesh on my shoulders, I carry the wants and needs of the people in my life. And I have the most amazing thing to reveal to them. A relationship with Jesus. To show them grace and a life of purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment