Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TFM

A website that is a blog and twitter for fraternity men is really consuming a lot of my brothers life. It is ok to be arrogant, it is ok to haze, it is ok to get drunk, it is ok to be a rich elitist. Being "fratty" by the way you act and dress is the norm in my fraternity. Being so consumed and surrounded by this, it has rubbed on me. I am honestly guilty of all of these things above. For this season unlike Costa Rica FUSE or Celebration Church this is my mission field. Out of all of them it has been the hardest even when I have a great relationship with many of my brothers. I pray to Jesus Christ that I can break this stereotype. I am not a fratdaddy I am not a elitist rather I am a unstoppable worshipper and follower of Jesus Christ. We are often judged by our actions words facebook statuses and by the way we dress. Do not be something or somebody that God has not called you to be.

I pray to God almighty that I can get back to what has been such a strong point of progression in my life. Prayer fasting and serving like the character of Jesus Christ. My friend if a man can do that the traits words and actions that illustrates someone will replicate someone who above all else walks in the light of God. When I preach to by brother "lets be humble and kind in all of our relationships both inside and outside this fraternity." Then next minute I am at Applebees talking crap another fraternity guy......wow that's showing character.

No comments:

Post a Comment