Thursday, October 28, 2010

I guess maybe right now with only 6 to 7 weeks left in the semester, there is still much to be done. I honestly feel that God is working in many of my brothers heart however someone or somebody needs to show them how to change their heart and walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Somebody needs to show them what the power of Jesus Christ can do. Somebody needs to offer hope and prosperity of the gospel. Somebody needs to be that beaken of light in the dark. Somebody needs to show them even when the outside world of this campus is caving in....they NEVER LOSE HEART.

What does not need to be shown is someone who brings his own brother down. Someone who is not bold. Someone who has the potential to do great things all in the name of God but does not follow through. 6 months later 60 years later this mission field will not be here. This mission field I think is unique because my words and lasting impressions can set the fire of Jesus Christ in someones heart and last them an entire lifetime. Someone who has never seen God can see God through me, AND THATS IT. That is all they might need. It is time to stop get rid of the excuses, its time to get rid of the arrogantness. Jesus I pray for repentance. I pray that as the broken man I thank you for allowing me to serve you. I thank you for giving me the purpose and believing, even when I have given up on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment