Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Life One Chance

We pass through this earth only once. We only have one life one chance and spending eternal life with the king of kings and lord of lords. I want to live to be 100 years old. Thank you God for repentance and salvation because I have messed up a lot. Thank you for Jesus Christ giving me a second chance at life. And a life with purpose. When I reach the gates of heaven I want every thought fiber action and word to be in the honor of God. I want to tell him "God I never did give up I never quit because Jesus Christ didn't quit on me in saving my life" Time after time I got drunk, time after time I cursed and did everything for myself. He never quit in paying the ultimate sacrifice. When he knew about the pain and bloodshed he would have to go through, he kept pushing. Day by day second by second minute by minute.

I hate to be blunt but sometimes it is the ultimate truth. I see so many people spend an entire lifetime living for the wrong purpose. If they only knew about the power in God. If they only knew that THE SAME POWER THAT CONQUERED THE GRAVE CAN HEAL ALL OF THEIR WORRIES FEARS IN LIFE. The same power that took a man from a jail cell, to Costa Rica, to Kenya in 2011. God has given me the power not to take baby steps but GIANT LEEPS. Giant leaps all for him in confidence day by day week by week. I honestly feel sometimes I am walking on a tight rope because I have accomplished so much in so little time. But it is not me. IT IS GOD MAN COME ON I PRAY FOR PEOPLE DAY AFTER DAY AND THEY STILL STRUGGLE. If they would just give God a little space. If you seek him you shall find him in amazing ways. Hes not in a secret hiding place. Heres what I did on January 6th 2010. "I said God I ask you to come into my life I ask that I can no longer live a life of shame and brokenness. I need you and I want to use serve you in amazing ways. Please come into my life!" And all of a sudden I dropped to my knees crying and crying......Give God a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment