Saturday, January 29, 2011

"We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed, we are perplexed, but not in despair, persecuted, but not forsaken, struck down but not destroyed, we always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that life may be revealed in our body" -2 Corinthians 4:8-10

I fight every day for a king and savior that will always love and bless me with so much. Even when I go into battle in this world, I might fail I might lose BUT I AM NEVER DESTROYED. Even when the world throws stress, anxiety, mountains, and darkness in my way I am always victorious. Daily I do not fight battles with a sword or means of war. Rather I do my fighting in the trenches with love grace and righteousness. A concern for others, a concern for those who are oppressed by the world. I fight with prayer. I fight with serving with a cheerful heart.

Day after day when I return at night I am sometimes covered in sweat tears and anxiety. But through prayer I have fellowship and encouragement. I know the cause is worthy I know it is worth the fight. In the end I CAN NEVER LOSE HEART. Because in such a dark cloud of darkness I have seen YAHWEH. The annointed one has saved my soul. Now my broken self and others brothers and sisters are able to fight the good fight of faith knowing Christ is always victorious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment