Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He has honestly made it pour with everlasting righteous and compassion

It is surely amazing what gone has done in my life in the past semester. Not only in my life but in my family friends and fraternity's life as well. I know that I sometimes write the same ole stuff over and over but it is truely a work of Jesus Christ. There is no turning back I am so glad to be apart of the good shepard. The shepard who brings righteous and purity to his flock. I just wish sometimes people would wake up and reconize what is going on. I know some in fact lots had noticed. I really like it when they ask me questions. I really like it they ask me Eric why are you so driven? What makes you on fire 24/7? What makes you offer a helping hand to those who come into contact in your life? It challenges me.

Today driving to work I felt a gust of fresh air come into my truck and no it was not the AC. Many of the past burdens and yokes that have dragged me down for so long are broken thanks to repetence and Jesus Christ. But there is this one thing that keeps coming back. No matter how much I pray try to forget about it or put it aside it is sort of like an annoying bug or something. Its not brining me down but it sure does have me asking a lot of questions. It makes me constantly pray about it. Before then I thought it was the enemy, but even when I meditate or pray it still comes back. Im really interested to see how it plays out. I think of it as one of those golf clubs in your bag hat sometimes hits a really good shot or a bad one. For example like my Nike 5 wood. I love it to somtimes, but other times I just want to chuck it in a lake or something. But I know on his time he will provide me with a final definitive answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment