Sunday, April 11, 2010

Never before through the past couple of days have I realized that I have a new thrist for the kingdom of God. Before I can always remember I used to get the upmost joy or high in life in things that were not true. But now like never before the more I dive deeper into the word, the more I learn about mission opporunities, the more band of christain brothers I meet, it makes me seek him more. My heart has been rendered through the holy spirit to fulfill a new and everlasting purpose. Honestly it has taken me a couple of months to kind of sort of adjust my life. But what you see is that temporary forms of gratification through the flesh eventually wear down when your heart is rendered or softened. But to first be filled with joy and compassion you have to surrender and live for Jesus Christ. Because he is the only way, to inherit and share the kingdom of God. And for those who doubt his amazing power, he conquered the grave, the only man in human history to ever do such a thing. So I am sure whatever addiction temptation or pain you are suffering with, give it to him, and have trust and faith in Jesus Christ. Because almost 3 months ago to this day he rocked my world. I thought i had it all figured out but its amazing how God can reveal things to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment