Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rest assured with a heart thats pure we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us

Anger is something that we all struggle through on a constant basis. But how we deal with aggression or anger towards someone or something is a sign of a true defiant person who walks with Christ. You see Christ was so perfect that he throughout his entire life, did not show one sign of anger or aggression towards anyone that he can into contact with. From Judas to the Pharisees Jesus Christ show love and compassion, and then died the most horrific death for the forgiveness of our sins. In the old and new testament the bible warns us do not get angry or blame God for the things that happen on Earth. But why sometimes does God let these things happen? Why does God let someone get so angry that he ends up going on a killing rampage? Its hard to answer this but instead again God is fair, because he gave is only begotten son for the forgiveness or your sins! He created you out of his image to walk on this earth with a purpose and vision in life! He blessed you with amazing gives and talents to achieve that purpose! When above all else you are broken he sends your son through the holy spirit to rescue you and provide you with grace love and compassion! And when you are truly walking besides his son he will send you to place and let you do amazing things you were never capable of! Like for example working in a coffee shop in Cairo Egypt ministering and witnessing to Muslims and non believers who do not know the awesome works of God. So above all else be thankful that he is so awesome and merciful. Right now lately I have been so thankful for my brothers, Celebration, SUB30, Hillsong, and above all else my personal time with Jesus Christ through the holy spirit.

Some wonder how to deal with anger? Counting and anger management are not the answers even though a great movie was made about it with Adam Sandler. Inside its best to pin point the source of it. For me mostly it comes out of jealously. Especially in the past couple of weeks. Man in my fraternity it sometimes is like a running race with us being so driven and non content of the present status quo. From leadership positions, to GPA, to numbers, I feel like sometimes I work for a fortune 500 company. But all of that can not make a person complete. Above all else what makes me complete is Jesus. What makes me who I am the bread and butter is Jesus. And honestly I am so thankful for having that because I see my brothers friends and parents struggle who have that. I just wish they knew how amazing and awesome a walk with Christ is. Lord help them use me through my actions through my words through my attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment