Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have seen so much change in one semester of college. I know people come and go but for some odd reason things people and lord Tim Teebow in Dever what has this word come to? And I listen to folks music that has banjos and fiddles in it (The Avett Brothers)....wow. As I sit here writing this I am just kind of amazed by how much God's presecene just fills up my life as I grow closer to him. Honestly being a year away from graduation is scary. But I know for a fact since I have called to HIM, he is going to show me the great and mighty things for which I do not know (jeremiah 33:3). Everytime I seek something about him I find it, everytime I am down he gets my up. My heart continues to be rendered because Jesus Christ has filled me with the holy spirit. I get the upmost joy when I serve him, I get the upmost joy on Wednesday and Sunday nights. There is nothing in this world that can make me complete. And for those who are blown away by the Lord shaping and changing my life.....this is only the begining....I can never go back to the life I once lived. I can no longer be a man with no purpose and vision. I can no longer ignore a love that is so fulfilling and everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment