Monday, July 5, 2010

January 6th 2010-Forever

When you look at dates with dash marks, they represent a begining and end. For example tombstones mark the start and end of someone's time on earth. Another might illustrate the start and end to a war. But there is one thing perhaps the only that has no end. And that is a walk with Jesus Christ

I sat down and read some of my journal entries from the first couple of prayers. They sure did show a lack of knowledge and uncertainity. Not uncertainity on what Jesus was doing but some anxiety on the things of this world. I looked myself in the mirror today 6th months later after some victories and struggles and I am shocked. The list is endless and the thought of ever going back is not going to happen. I am finally the man I have destined to be. I can see real strong progression. Thanks to living for one man Jesus Christ. I have a passion for history so I always remember dates. I will always remember the 6th on every occassion.

There are going to be new hills, new mountains, and new challenges but I will never give up on God. I am not the greatest of runners or the greatest golfer but I always practice. And in my walk with Christ I have perservernce, I can knocked back down but HE will get me up. Time and time again he has been there. And the cool thing is my friend.....THIS IS ONLY A SMALL VAPOR OR TIME PERIOD OF WHAT CHRIST CAN DO NOT IN MY LIFE BUT IN ANYONE'S LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment