Thursday, July 15, 2010

Phil Wickham concert at Sub30 hands down was one of the most amazing times I have felt the presence of the true almighty. I really love my church FUSE/SUB30 and all of the amazing people there. But I have said this like a thousand times I hear from God when I am alone in his word. I have been really good about going to church but diving into the word and praying thats been a different story the past week. And my strength in God has been weak at some points throughout the week. So at work today I spent 3 hours praying. 3 hours of praying about some things and issues that I needed to get straight with God. Let me tell you man the enemy is so sneaky. I mean the enemy sometimes knows a bit too much. He knows that spending time alone with God is like the bread and butter of my life. But thank you for a God that is soo powerful that gives me the willingness to pray for 3 straight hours. I have never wrote more down on paper in my entire life. But now I have trust and will rejoice God will do amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment