Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1 DAY AWAY

This time tommorow I will be on my way to Orlando to fly out to Costa Rica. In only a matter of months I have been transformed by unstoppable love unstoppable compassion and unstoppable genoursity. I sometimes during worship at SUB30 or church on Sundays cry in tears of joy. Because I am nothing without him. I am nothing without the holy spirit inside me. I am still a broken vessel. But thank you for a God who uses broken people to spread the love of the gospel.

Almost a year ago I sat in a jail cell thinking......what in the heck are you on this world for. I find it really awesome that on the one year later exactly I will be on the mission field. I do not know what to expect, but I have a feeling something is going to change. I do not know. I am going with an open mind and an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment