Monday, September 20, 2010

PEACE WITHIN HIM

It really frustrates me how much some people do not give God a chance. I mean God gave me a second chance to walk with him and he sure has done amazing things. I mean its kinda crazy to think that I could be called to "full time youth ministry" according to two people already deeply involved with youth ministry. It is amazing to be called to "full time missionary". Its just amazing to be blessed with so much a 20 page essay could not describe. It is so amazing to live a life day by day not worrying about the things of this world. Or stupid stuff like "man I hope I'm making x amount of money next year". This sort of stuff stressed the day lights out of me but it does no longer. What stresses me out is "how can I above all else walk in your light today". Or how can I bring this person to your presence.

Surrendering is not easy, because you have to give things up. You have to give up EVERYTHING. Lose control die to yourself. Theres still parts of me here and there that wanna go have fun and get crazy. There is still parts of me that wanna go back to the fun times. But I would rather walk for him knowing that in the end God is going to provide me with everything I need. A little piece of property or getaway to where I can go and live life in peace and prosperity. I could be a 2000 square foot house on the Southside, or even an apartment as a missionary in Costa. No matter where you go God is going to provide you with peace and prosperity. Even in a jail cell God provides peace and prosperity. Because well I am no longer in that dark cloud of my life no longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment