Monday, September 13, 2010

Simplicity

After a week back from Costa Rica my life well is business. Also I find it really cool that a couple of new people have come into my life since getting back. Brothers friends etc. But class is getting super busy and I have not even started my internship yet. If I did not have Christ there is no way that I could possibly be doing all of the things I am doing. There is still a part of me that wants to drop everything and just go back. Go back to where I can dedicate all of my life effort sweat and tears into those people in Alajuelita. But I need to graduate and my mission field right now is this campus.

I am trying to find ways to bring brothers friends and classmates closer to God. Mass email social networking and big events such are not the way to go. Those might be appealing but its all about diving deep. Talking with them one on one about stuff that matters. I think its such a probelm these days with IPhones facebook technology. We sometimes only get to know most people at the surface. Some of my brothers who I have known for years only know a mere image of me. While my Costa Rica team members know the inside and out about me because of spending 4 days away from all the crap. I mean its nice to listen to some Phil Wickham or Jimmy Buffett while studying for a test, but sometimes its just God to have time with God without any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment