Monday, September 27, 2010

It seems like week by week, God is testing my strength and perservernce in every outlets. I say something that I believe and do in for example in one of my convictions and then there is a test in a situation. I really think that for the most part God has given me an amazing will to get through some tough situations. He gives me the ability to say and do the right things. He gives the ability to be on top of things. I honestly still slack off here and there but I am on top of classes more than ever before right now.

I know this semester is about to get crazy but it is my last time to one serve God and do amazing things for him. Every step I walk every word that I say every conversation that I have I want to have for him. Not myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment