Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wrong Motives

We all in corinthians the love chapter. We think about love many turn to this for loving their spouse kids or other worldly obession. But in general if we want to be follows and sell out for Christ, the "love chapter" tells us to do more. "Love all things believe in all things and endure all things. Those are powerful words love believe and endure. In fact this is probaley one of the most powerful chapters in all of the Bible.

I am not joking the more I dive into the word daily, the more God just becomes more consumed in my life. Instead of worry about what tommorow might bring, I am constantly worrying about how I can serve God. I am worried about how can I approach this person about Christ. Because in the bible we have all fallen short in the kingdom of God. But thank God for Christ.

Ever since I have been back from Costa Rica things are a lot different. I am thinking about going back again or even going to Africa next summer! From a jail cell one year, to Costa Rica, to Africa. Just give God a little room and he will do amazing things! I read article in time magazine about the upcoming midterm elections. If people put so much pride and passion into God rather than stupid politics, the world would be a different place. The world would be a lot better if we lived for God rather than political ideology. Oh yeh and everyone is panicing about unemployment. 9/10 people have a freaken job! Go to Costa Rica where there is 70 percent unemployment. Enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment