Friday, September 10, 2010

COSTA RICA

There are so many experiences pictures people events that I could take from Costa Rica. Spiritually though I left about or three things there that were getting in my way of God. There is a part of my heart that is been left there. I will go back sometime again. I did some things that God called me to do that I could never think of myself doing. Sharing a testimony to youth of a different culture/ generation, praying over a guy who was straight off the streets, praying over a homeless man, walking into some of the worst neighborhoods I will lay my eyes on, it goes on. But the boldness and relentless compassion that Christ put in my heart is showing so much back here. I have never been a fan of popularity or whatever, but I am a fighter. I am a fighter for friends family and brothers because I hate to see them struggle. To be a fighter and help bring lost people to the amazing truth of God, you have to battle in the trenches. You have to sometimes put yourself in bad situations. For example going out of your comfort zone to tell a friend he is messing up. To go to a rehab or jail to a random person that Christ loves you. Honestly God has made me that bold.

My flesh "dies" daily. All that matters is that the cross I wear around my neck, I try to follow it with all my heart. What I want to do on an ungiven day no longer exists. What God wants me to do see and serve matters. I can always remember reading Jeremiah 33:3 pretty much if I gave God a little chance he would do amazing things and turn my life around. I gave him one chance and he has done so much to last me a lifetime. Even though there are still parts of me that God is still working on (outward image) he still can use us to do amazing things for his kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment