Saturday, September 11, 2010

Convictions

So I have to admit today it was tough. All day stuff with the fraternity and then work was just one of those days. I have been up since 7am with no sleep because of just well thinking too much. Trying to solve everything and not let God do his thing. Anyways things smoothed out. But now tonight theres a shin dig. I could go and get hammered but I really honestly am too mature in my walk to do that. I"ll stop by for like an hour then leave. I have my convictions to stick to. God through our walk puts little things in our heart we must stay dear to. One of those inovles drinking. The only time I drink is when its really private. I do not want everyone and their mother seeing a man of god who is on fire looking like a fool. How can I lead someone to Jesus when I am always partying it up. Its not bad to go out here and there but just only like once a month not even that.

Stick to your guns and convictions and God will do even more great things for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment