Monday, January 24, 2011

A HUGE SHOUT OUT

During Awakening 21 days of prayer and fasting so much both inside and outside has happened. In 14 days God has brought me closer to him and provided so much more than ever before. I am experiencing new things and opportunities. I am day by day discovering my soul purpose in life. I am discovering so many things about myself and others for which I did not know (Jeremiah 33:3). There is still going to be bad things that happen on this earth, I am still going to see people suffer but now more than ever I have a selfless desire to show people the gospel. When I see others suffer a part of me suffers. Because this world can be brutal and ruthless. I have felt defeat in this world. But in the eyes of Jesus Christ even though the enemy throws jab after jab after jab, WE ARE NEVER DEFEATED BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST PAID THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE. In 14 days I have never felt this sort of happiness. I have never cried tears of joy like this before.I have never been so moved by God it brings me to my knees in church. I have never seen confidence in the man God is making me into. Some fight their battles with words and actions of hate against one another. I fight my battles with the love humble and grace that Christ showed in my life. The grace to use a broken guy like me to be the light of the world, and to follow the Shepard.

Through this whole journey I have been blessed with a couple of brothers in Jesus Christ who like me take up the cross. I have been blessed with brothers who die to their own worldy desires. I have been blessed with men who go against the grips of the world. They fight their battles with love grace and humbleness. They are a beacon of light that can be seen from the farthest east to west. They have helped transform this broken guy into a new man in Christ. I love each and every one of you'll for your unstoppable humbleness grace prayers and encouragment

Kyle Johnson
Matthew Iannatto
Alan Marsh
Scott Moffatt
John Jordan IV
Aaron Austin
Mark Doctor
James Nixon
Kyle Sexton
Josh Turner
Dustin Davis
Alex Sanfilippo
Josh Turner
Stovall Weems
Joel Versace
Kyle Baldasso

No comments:

Post a Comment