Monday, January 17, 2011

When you start walking in the eyes of the creator daily, when all you want to do is glorify him, when all you want to do is spread the kingdom of God, you begin to notice new things. You begin to notice and feel sorrow and sadness for the homeless guy that you drive by. You begin to feel sorry for your friends. You begin to see new and feel new things.

Honestly during only 8 days of fasting the holy spirit has consumed my heart with a FIRE that wants to do nothing but spread and glorify the love of Jesus Christ. There is something so special about losing grips of this world. There is something so special about driving everywhere I go and praying and worshiping a God who has blessed me with so much. So much that I can not even imagine. I have so many friends, so many brothers in Christ who have been put into my life only because of him. I have so much to offer I have so much potential I FREAKEN A FUTURE IN THE EYES OF A CREATOR WHEN ONCE I HAD NOTHING BUT A WORLDLY LIFE FULL OF TEMPORARY HAPPINESS AND FAILURES. To me life is not all about making a crap ton of money and retiring at 55. There has to be more than that!

The things of this world no longer appeal to me. The hopes and promises of Jesus Christ are what drive me through day by day. When yahweh is revealed to my brothers who have been beaten up by the things of this world, that is what brings me to tears. The name Jesus means "savior" and he has truly saved me time and time again. He heals me time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment