Wednesday, January 19, 2011

umthinkable

honestly i have never in at any stage in my life to this day been field with the holy spirit like ever before. i am doing things that i would never be capable of without him. i am saying things and building long lasting relationships only because of him. i am thinking of how to bring the light and story of Jesus Christ to those. No longer does worry anxiety or personal situations consume my thought process. Instead the holy spirit has blessed me with a fire that is solely concerned about the wants and needs of others. To see people suffer crumble and break because of this world gives me more of a desire to show them God. To see God perform the supernatural break addictions tear down walls conquer mountains keeps me going day by day. During this fast god has been moving in my heart and others like a whirl wind. I honestly can not tell you what might happen tomorrow. No longer am I faithless or even think of being faithless. No longer will be grip onto ANYTHING this world has to offer.

There is such a long list of miracles and blessings I have seen in my immediate personal relationships. God has laid so much on me personally and others. My hope and prayer is that those who proclaim to believe in Jesus Christ can continue to "conquer mountains". Conquer mountains for HIS kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment