Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Radical

For some the faith in believing in Jesus Christ is an act of obidence. They worship and give God all the praise in their life because it is the "right" thing to do. It is the right thing to do because everyone else does it. However is it right to not help someone who is in need? Is it not right to be so radical in your faith that a new day is such a blessing?

I spend my long drives to UNF listening to the same 3 or 4 CD's of worship. Everytime I praise and thank God during those drives, my day becomes easier. My day has purpose. There is truely excitment and joy rushing through my vains. Everytime that I go to church and worship that excitment is turn up twenty times. Whenever I go to the alter and meet with God there are tears of joy and sometimes sadness coming out of my eyes. I will and continue to be radical in every aspect of my walk. Because the alternative my friend is a life of dullness and darkness. I can remember almost a year ago right after I gave my life to God, all I had was a promise with him. I did not know even know how to worship God. All I knew was I was going to give this chance with God everything I got. No matter on the mission field or even just going to work, I want to give God all I got. I want to give him everything because he saved me and has blesssed me with so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment