Sunday, January 16, 2011

unstoppable

For those who did not know I have been on a 21 day fast with my church 1000 other churches totaling around a million people. In only a matter of 7 days I have seen God work so much into my life. Last Sunday Wednesday night and tonight I have experienced the power of God like never before.

Tonight was 2 hours of nothing but prayer and worship. I ran to the altar like I always do three times tonight getting onto my knees. "Jesus Christ I pray for repentance in another chance. Jesus Christ all I want to do is glorify you in my life that is it. Because it is an honor and blessing that he chooses people like me to carry his love and teachings. He died on a cross for me so I will glorify him in every aspect of my life. I am baptized not by water but a fire in my heart that consumes every thought and action in my body. Honestly I made a complete fool of myself this weekend. I made a complete fool of myself at work today. But the power of God moved so much in me when I searched for him, I began to speak and pray in tongues. I was on my knees crying. I was shacking and feeling a warm feeling inside. I saw a white dove even when I had my eyes closed. I heard the voice of God say "Eric do not worry for the battle has already been won because my son conquered the grave for YOU. Get up keep pushing keep praying keep carrying the love of the gospel and I will show you the great and mighty things for which you do not know."

IN THE END.......GOD HAS MADE ME INTO A FEARLESS MAN WHO TAKES UP THE CROSS DAILY TRYING TO SAVE THIS WORLD FROM THE GRIPS OF THIS WORLD....IT IS A NOW MY PRIORITY IN LIFE TO SHOW THE STORY OF JESUS CHRIST TO ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment