Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rejoice and spread all of the good news of Jesus to all nations

I have never been challenged or pushed in my entire life like I have tonight. In my walk with Christ he has been building and transforming me to be a disciple as I go throughout life. And so far I have not taken one class or course on discipleship. In my daily interaction with brothers co workers family and friends I have seen amazing joy and compassion in preaching them the good news.

But what about those 2.4 BILLION who have never even heard the amazing love and joy of Jesus Christ. Tonight I learned those folks across the entire globe, have never heard the word of God. And in the bible as Christians it is mentioned over 1600 times to go and preach the Gospel across to all nations. From Genesis to Revelations Apparently our walk with Christ is not just about "us" and living in our comfortable Christan lives.I mean from amazing worship music, numerous small groups, access to outreaches, access to bibles, access to counseling, we sure do have it made.

But what about that little Afghan girl who has never heard about Jesus? What about that one Nigerian tribe leader who was blessed with access to drinking water and medical attention for the first time ever? What do they have? God relies on us to travel across the world, show true compassion and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For many this will be the most amazing and impact thing they will ever see. So with that being said they will spread that grace and compassion to their fellow tribesmen or citizens. What Jesus wants us to do is "get our hands dirty". That's how the power of Jesus overcomes the enemy in all parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment