Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sometimes it just amazes how some folks are. If they only knew how much Jesus Christ cared for them. If they only knew how he suffered for them. If they only knew what miracles he is capable of. If they only knew from someone who wandered and struggled with life for so long with no purpose. I guess you can say before all of this things were good. My flesh and image on the outside were really vibrant, but man on the inside there was little to nothing. No purpose, no vision, nothing. At the core that is what shapes a person's actions attitudes and how they treat everyone else.

Looking back I do not know how I got through some rough times without him by my side. Sitting around especially the past couple of days and just thinking about the past has allowed me to do some great reflecting. I don't let my past weigh myself down but rather I use it as fuel for future achievement. This is the amazing glory of God.

I know starting tomorrow its back to the rush of things. This Spring Break I didn't really do much like go hike the Appalachian Trial or go to a tropical paradise. I mean I had opportunities to do both. But instead I wanted to spend a couple of days just reflecting on where God has taken me these past couple of months, and what he is going to do with my life i the future. I am so ready like never before. But I hope with the business of life, I don't grow weary or apethic. I hope instead I just take things more slower, and think more before I act. And most importantly unlike before know that Jesus Christ is always walking by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment